Brandywine Foot and Ankle Associates offers laser treatment for fungal toenails, warts and spider veins. There generally four treatment options: topical application of medication, oral therapy, surgically removing the toenail and laser treatment.
We recommend Laser Treatment at Brandywine Foot & Ankle because it’s safe with no risk of liver damage, highly successful, essentially painless and a very quick procedure requiring only about 10 minutes per laser treatment session. It is also quite cost effective in that there are no requirements for monthly labs to monitor liver function as with oral medications. Two laser sessions are usually necessary for treatment.
Here is a list of Laser Treatment benefits:
- No anesthesia required
- Takes about 20 min for a treatment
- Non painful
- No blood tests required, as is necessary for oral therapy to monitor liver function
- No risk of liver damage, as with oral therapy
- No surgery required to remove the nail
- Topical treatments alone will not cure the infection
- Nail polish can be applied directly after treatment
Call today to schedule an appointment:
Brandywine: 610 383 5220
Limerick: 610 495 2040
Or request an appointment online